Every project is different but assuming that there are no delays from your side of things a typical website will take between 4 and 8 weeks to be completed. Previously we have been able to complete a website in less than 2 to 3 weeks.
We will ask you to complete a short design questionnaire and then if we have any questions we will discuss them with you. Then we will undertake research on your industry to be able to create a design concept.
We will keep working on this design until you are 100% happy and then once you have approved it the website will be built.
Please note that as we offer unlimited revisions we can guarantee that you will be 100% happy as we will keep working on it until you sign it off, however once the website is signed off and we start building it any further design changes may be chargeable.
In order for us to design a concept for your website and / or logo we ask you to complete the following questions. Please note that we offer unlimited revisions of the design until you are 100% happy to sign it off.
1) What does your company do, and what is the purpose of your website?
2) What pages would you like on the website? (e.g. Home, About, Services, Contact).
3) List any websites you like. Perhaps from a color, style or layout point of view. Please note that the website does not have to be the same type of business, we are just trying to understand the style that you require.
4) What is the target audience of your company / website?
5) Please tell us if you have an existing logo and color scheme. If not, is there a colour scheme or logo idea that you would like to suggest?
6) Do you have any companies in the same field that you are competing against? If you know of any, please provide the name or website address of them.
7) If you have anything else that you feel has not been covered by this questionnaire please list your comments here.
There is an increasing importance being driven by both browser development companies and Google for websites to have a SSL certificate where forms exist. In simple terms this just means that the form data being sent over the internet is encrypted and less likely to then be read by third parties. We agree that making forms secure helps make the internet more secure and may also help your website rank better in Google and therefore suggest that you consider a SSL certificate for your website. If you are an ecommerce website then we believe that it is essential that you have a SSL certificate for your website.
Yes. We offer SEO services which are probably the most cost effective way of promoting any business. You can add these to your account at any time and most people do this after they go live. There is no minimum contract so you are not tied in but we do suggest that you need to try it for at least 3 months as true organic search engine optimization does take time. More details here!
Would you like a beautiful, effective website your company can be proud of? We design and develop engaging websites like this every day.
Mobile and Software
Do you want to better manage your customers or your team and provide a better customer service? We can help you with the following external or internal systems.
Stand out from your competition with a unique and memorable logo that will be the face of your brand identity!
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is a highly effective method of spearheading traffic and raising awareness for a particular site, product and landing page through leading Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more.
We offer best dedicated web hosting on the market!